Monday, December 7, 2009

richtig

"with a perfect reason i'm updating my blog, but it comes with a terrible timing. i just felt like writing here today. i started to feel that i'm changed a lot, which most of my best friends have been telling me about. i did less talk for some time, i made many arguments and ridiculous deep mocks. i judged people by how they are seen. i hoped much but zero act (in a desperate way). i fought with my mother so many times. i blamed some people for what they do for me. i never think of anyone else. maybe that's what i just thought. i dont know what exactly why i'm feeling this. i know that love hurts but this is not right. not right. not right! i want to be a yes man! god i just need a medicine. may this day and this post be the last sign of the old me. it's just words and words will never work to make the new me. i just feel a bit better writing here. thanks blog. thank you. good morning everyone!"

recent songs i love:

-bob dylan : mr. tambourine man, blowin in the wind.
-queen : bohemian rhapsody

No comments: